Facetime comes to iPod touch. Don’t just say hello. smile.
Video calling is in full effect on iPod touch. Now your friends can see what you’re up to, when you’re up to it. With the tap of a button, you can wave “hi” while standing in a foreign country, get a second opinion on a pair of boots, or have your friends bear witness to the everyday pranks, bets and dares they otherwise might have missed – new iPod touch to new iPod touch or iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi. And come face-to-face with even more fun.
Tap for a more instant, instant message.
Take “LOL” to the next level and actually see friends laughing. Or bring “XOXO” to life when you blow someone a kiss from miles away. FaceTime on iPod touch makes it possible. FaceTime works right out of the box – just enter your Apple ID and email address. Or create a new email account just for FaceTime. Using FaceTime is as easy as it gets. Say you want to start a video call with your best friend over Wi-Fi. Just tap the FaceTime app and find her entry to start the call. An invitation pops up on her iPod touch or iPhone 4 screen asking if she wants to join you. When she accepts, FaceTime begins. It’s all perfectly seamless. And it works in both portrait and landscape. See how much fun you can have.
Two cameras make either side its fun side.
iPod touch has two built-in cameras, one on the front above the display and one on the back. The front camera has been tuned for FaceTime. It has just the right field of view and focal length to focus on your face at arm’s length. So it always presents you in the best possible light. Which is particularly handy when you’re talking to someone who’s more than just a friend.
- 960×640 Pixel Resolution, Front and Back Facing Digital Camera, FaceTime, Accelerometer, Retina Display, HD 720p Video Recording, Gyroscope
Do you want to know what made Steve Jobs, so successful and innovative?
This book offers an introduction to Jobs, his business success while building the most valuable company in the world and the lessons that we can learn from him. It is not a text book nor a biography, but more of a cheat sheet for reading on the bus or in the bathroom, so that you can pick out the most significant points without having to carry around a bag of weighty tomes. You can read it all in one sitting, or look up specific case studies as and when you are looking for inspiration or direction. The 50 lessons outlined here are drawn from interviews Jobs has given, from the numerous blogs and books written about him, and, most importantly, from the successes and failures on his road to the Building the greatest company and products in the world.
Additionally You Get 2 Bonus Ebooks
– 69 Ways to Make Money From Home
– Bitcoins Beginner’s GuideLife, Steve, From, Jobs, Lessons, business
Steve Jobs the Apple chairman and former CEO who made personal computers, smartphones, tablets, and digital animation mass-market products passed away today. We’re going to miss him. Deeply, and personally.He is not with us now but we will always remember him.Here is a short biography about his life and his work.Hope you all like.Steve, Jobs
Seek Thermal XR gives you the power to see heat at 2,000 feet away and as near as 8 inches. The Seek XR delivers the same clarity and resolution as the original Seek Thermal camera, but with twice the magnification and a focusable lens for precise, macro thermal imaging. Specific feedback from law enforcement officers, hunters, boaters, and electrical engineers led to the design of this remarkably versatile, extended range thermal camera.
- Same clarity and resolution as the original Seek Thermal camera, but twice the magnification and a focus-able lens for precise macro thermal imaging.
- Over 32,000 individual thermal pixels with a range of detecting temperatures from -40C to 300C
- Prior to Seek Thermal, this type of resolution was only available in cameras costing $3,000 and above
- Perfect for Hunters, Boaters, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Home Owners, and Electrical Engineers.
- Works in total darkness, broad daylight, or obscured visibility conditions.
iOS 8 certified Lightning cable for iPhone 6 5 5s iPad Lightning Certified USB Charger Cable Data Sync White 1M (3.2 feet) – iOS 8 Certified Compatible
Designed for use with Apple iPhone 5 Perfect size for travel Featuring apple’s new “Lightning” 8-Pin plug to USB For USB sync data & charging Manufactured with environmentally friendly materials Compatible with iPhone 5 exclusively White color to blend in with your current decor Super fast data transfer rate Easy to use, just connect your devices to your computer via USB port Note: For authentic Apple products ONLY, NOT for clone ones Length: 1m / 39.3inch Net Weight: 8 g / 0.28 oz Color: White Note: Accessory ONLY, iPhone NOT included
- LightningKid Direct Store Only for Certified and Quality Cables
- 3.2 Feet Cable, charges the iPod, iPhone, or iPad with Lightning connector and syncs
- Compatible with iPhone 6/6 plus/5/5S/5C, iPad mini, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation
- Guarantee iOS 8 certified, and further iOS by Lightning connector
Fully functioned phone watch on your wrist
Insert sim or pair with a phone through Bluetooth, the watch connects you to the world. Never carry a phone to running or exercising again. Calls, notifications, music all in one from your wrist, and it is so light that you don’t even aware its presence.
Veezy=Prime. All our products and services are located in California. No extended waiting, get what you paid for within days. Easy return up to 30 days, no questions asked. One year warranty covers part and labor.
Notification Push and app for iOS are currently unavailable.
System CPU MTK6260A 533MHz (Low-power architecture)
Network & Connectivity SIM Card Single SIM Card (Micro SIM Card)
Frquency Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Bluetooth Bluetooth 3.0
Storage RAM 128M
External memory Support TF card up to 32GB
Display Screen Size 1.5 inch
Screen Type TFT LCD
Screen Resolution 240 x 240 pixels
Camera Camera 1.3 M
Video Recording Support
Media Music/video Support
Picture Format JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Music Format MP3, WAV
Video Format MP4
General Languages English, Chinese
Bluetooth Dialer Support
Call Reminder Support
Sleep Monitor Support
Sedentary Reminder Support
Battery 380 mAh
Talk Time 90 minutes
Working Time 72 Hours
Standby Time 80 Hours
USB Port Mini USB 5pin interface
Size 43.5*40*11.8 (mm)
Product Weight 50g
Gravity Sensor Support
Package Battery 1 pcs
Charger 1 pcs
USB Cable 1 pcs
User Manual 1 pcs
Screen Protector 1 pcs
- View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist.
- CPU: MTK6260; Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Bluetooth: Support Bluetooth V3.0,Compatible with V2.1/V2.0 /V1.2/V1.1
- GSM & Bluetooth Smartwatch with Touch Screen Lasts multiple days on a single battery charge. Can work separately as a cell Phone. Bluetooth Dialer & Bluetooth Headset, Music Player, FM Radio, Camera, Alarm Clock, Watch, Pedometer, Vibration Alert
- This watch can also work with iPhone as a Bluetooth device(Means you can receive a call or make a call also sync your contacts to this watch via bluetooth).But Some functions like Notification Push,Remote capture,Anti-lost are currently unavailable on iOS because the iOS app is unavailable now
- If the watch is set to Chinese by default: go to the purple gear icon —-1)phone setting, —– 3) language, —- then the first option is English.
Get a clear view of iOS 8’s fundamental building blocks, including Xcode 6, Cocoa Touch, and Swift—Apple’s new programming language. Completely rewritten for Swift, this practical guide helps you learn the new language, understand how to use Apple’s development tools, and discover how Cocoa provides the underlying functionality iOS apps need to have. It’s ideal whether you’re getting started with iOS development, or want a firmer grasp of the basics.
Once you master the fundamentals, you’ll be ready to tackle the details of iOS app development with author Matt Neuburg’s companion guide, Programming iOS 8.
- Explore Apple’s Swift multi-paradigm programming language
- Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project, from inception to App Store
- Discover how to build interfaces with nibs and the nib editor
- Use Cocoa’s event-driven model and major design patterns
Xseries Auto™OBD2 Car Diagnostic Reader Scanner Scan Tool WIFI Wirless for Iphone iPad iOS PC Android(Black)
Xseries Auto WIFI Wirless OBD2 Car Diagnostic Reader Scanner Scan Tool for Iphone iPad iOS PC Android supports all OBD-II protocols.It is used to read diagnose trouble codes, clear trouble codes and detect fuel pressure and so on. Xseries Auto Scan Advanced OBD2 Bluetooth Scan Tool (must have TORQUE APP ANDROID or similar)Support all OBDII protocols as follows:
ISO9141-2;J1850 VPW;J1850 PWM
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (‘Check Engine’ light)
3.Display current sensor data
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13. Intake Air Temperature
14.Air Flow Rate
15.Absolute Throttle Position
16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18.Fuel Pressure AND MORE!
1. Please do not change the SSID of the device.
2. The driver in the CD only worked for the jailbroken Iphones.
Only purchase from X-series is the Genuine X-series OBD2 Scanner(wifi), X-series Market always offer 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED.
- This WIFI interface support all OBDII Protocls.
- This WIFI OBD interface are fully compatible with many software, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.
- SSID: OBD Device, IP/Port: 192.168.0.10:35000, Antenna: Internal, Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g. Please do not change the SSID of the device.
- Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts, Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Celsius, Size: 15x13x4cm
- Package including: 1x OBD2 WIFI Diagnostic Reader Scanner, 1x CD
- Want to decorate your old caller screen? We offer 10 different ios themes for FREE Now.
- With Full Screen Photo Caller Receiver ID people can set image of individual person, which will display in full screen at the time of calling or messaging.
- How to use:
- 1. Select photo from gallery and set ios full screen caller id.
- 2. Can also use available theme & set as default.
- 3. Smoothly Enjoy ios Big pictures caller’s photo on every incoming calls.