Editeur : JC Lattès Date de parution : 2011 Description : In-8, 668 pages, broché, occasion, très bon état. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks. N’hésitez pas à poser vos questions. MerciJobs, Steve
Few men have changed our everyday world of work leisure and human communication in the way that Apple founder Steve Jobs has done. This documentary looks not only at how his talent his style and his imagination have shaped all of our lives but also at the influences that shaped and moulded the man himself.
- Brand Name: PBD Mfg#: 841887016216
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Whether he was introducing the latest iPad or delivering a keynote presentation, Steve Jobs electrified audiences with his incomparable style and showmanship. He didn’t just convey information in his presentations; he told a story, painted a picture, and shared a vision. He gave his audience a transformative experience that was unique, inspiring, and unforgettable.
Now you can do it too, by learning the specific techniques that made Jobs the most captivating communicator on the world stage. Using Jobs’s legendary presentations as a blueprint, communication-skills coach Carmine Gallo has mapped out a ready-to-use framework of presentation secrets to help you plan, deliver, and refine the best presentation of your life. You’ll learn how to:
• Create an inspiring brand story
• Answer the one question that matters most
• Paint a specific, memorable, and consistent vision
• Make numbers meaningful
• Deliver unforgettable moments
• Build visually engaging slides
• Master stage presence
• Make it look effortless
• Rehearse effectively
• Have fun
Every chapter provides tools and strategies for you to implement in your next presentation. Using actual presentations from Steve Jobs, Gallo helps you identify and adopt Jobs’s techniques to keep your audience on the edge of their seats, giving customers, clients, and coworkers alike an exciting experience.
With The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, you can take charge of any room, deliver your message concisely and clearly, convey the value of your products and services, and sell your ideas more persuasively than you ever imagined possible. Best of all, you’ll blow away the competition, turning prospects into clients and clients into evangelists for your brand.
Steve Jobs was a hard act to follow but once you start using his techniques in your own presentations, you’ll be hard to forget.Front, Great, Steve, Audience, Secrets, Presentation
“How ya doin?” With these four syllables, delivered in an unmistakably authentic New York accent, Steve Osborne has riveted thousands of people through the legendary storytelling outfit The Moth (and many tens of thousands more via YouTube) with his hilarious, profane, and touching tales from his twenty years served as an NYPD street cop. Steve Osborne is the real deal, people, the tough streetwise New York cop of your dreams, one with a big big heart. Kojak? NYPD Blue? Law & Order? Fuggedaboutem! The Job blows them out of the water with this unputdownable book.
Steve Osborne has seen a thing or two in his twenty years in the NYPD—some harmless things, some definitely not. In “Stakeout,” Steve and his partner mistake a Manhattan dentist for an armed robbery suspect and reduce the man down to a puddle of snot and tears when questioning him. In “Mug Shot,” the mother of a suspected criminal makes a strange request and provides a sobering reminder of the humanity at stake in his profession. And in “Home,” the image of his family provides the adrenaline he needs to fight for his life when assaulted by two armed and violent crackheads. From his days as a rookie cop to the time spent patrolling in the Anti-Crime Unit—and his visceral, harrowing recollections of working during 9/11—Steve Osborne’s stories capture both the absurdity of police work and the bravery of those who do it. His stories will speak to those nostalgic for the New York City of the 1980s and ’90s, a bygone era of when the city was a crazier, more dangerous (and possibly more interesting) place.
From the Hardcover edition.True, City, Tales, From, Life, York
IOS 8 & Swift Fundamentals: Quick and Easy Guide To ISO 8 & Swift
Learning to program is among one of the most frustrating things you will ever do in your life; thus, it is important that an effective approach towards delivery of knowledge is adapted – an approach that gets you started by telling you what you will learn, then take you through step by step, and wrap it up with a summary to help you refresh your memory about what you learnt
“What would it be like if we had Objective-C without the baggage of C?” For new learners, swift can engage users with more visuals and simplified syntax, cleaning up a lot of old code, “the baggage of C”.
That’s how the Senior Vice President of Software Engineering, Craig Federighi summed up Apple’s new language that comes in the wake of the release of iOS8 at the WWDC.
Soon you will learn:
- In the news with iOS 8 and Swift
- Why Learn Swift?
- Whom is This Book For?
- Game Development
- Swift Extensions and Frameworks
- Chapter 2: Getting Started — Setting Up Your iOS SDK and Xcode Development Environment
- Downloading and Installing the iOS 8 SDK and Xcode
- Setting Up the Development Environment
- Swift Import
- Chapter 3: Coding Your Way Through Swift — A Swift Tour
- Saying Goodbye to “Hello, World!”
- Enumerations and Structures
- Protocols and Extensions
- Chapter 4: Writing Your First Working Code Exploring Code in a SWIFT
- Playground Experimenting with Constants and Variables
- Experimenting with Explicit and Inferred
- Typing Using Basic Types and Control
- Flow in Swift Classes and Methods
- Chapter 5: Writing Codes In Swift — Basic Grammar Lexical Structure
- Generic Parameters and Arguments
The author doesn’t leave you with just the book and your imagination to learn the iOS system. He walks you through developing an asteroid game on your Mac computer, using Apple’s Xcode software.
He assures the reader that if you follow the steps he gives, you will see that making an app is easier than most people make it out to be.
Act NOW! Scroll up and click the ‘BUY’ button at the top of this page! That’s when the fun starts. Immediately start reading Learning IOS 8 Swift Programming Fast! on your Kindle device, computer, tablet or smartphone.
ios 8, ios, Swift, ios app development, ios development, ios swift, ios programming for beginners ios programming for dummiesPractical, Swift, programming, Beginners, Guide, Learn
The professional programmer’s Deitel® guide to iPhone® and iPad® app development using iOS® 8, Swift™, Xcode® 6, and Cocoa Touch®
Billions of apps have been downloaded from Apple’s App Store! This book gives you everything you’ll need to start developing great iOS 8 apps quickly using Swift–Apple’s programming language of the future. You’ll also learn what makes a great app and how to publish your apps in the App Store. The book uses an app-driven approach–each new technology is discussed in the context of seven fully tested iOS 8 apps, complete with syntax shading, code highlighting, code walkthroughs and sample outputs. Apps you’ll develop include:
- Welcome App
- Cannon Game
- Tip Calculator
- Twitter® Searches
- Address Book
- Flag Quiz
Practical, Example-Rich Coverage of:
- iOS® 8, XCode® 6, Swift™
- Object-Oriented Programming with Swift™ and Cocoa Touch®
- UI Design, Storyboards, Auto Layout, Outlets, Outlet Collections, Actions
- View Controllers, Views, View Animations
- Event Handling, Multi-Touch
- Single View, Master-Detail, Game Templates
- Accessibility, Internationalization
- Core Data Database Access
- User Defaults, iCloud Key—Value Storage
- Social Framework Sharing
- SpriteKit Game Programming: Animation, Graphics, Physics, Collision Detection
- Accelerometer and Motion Event Handling
- Grand Central Dispatch
- App Store, Pricing, Monetization and more.
- Download code examples
- For information on Deitel’s Dive Into® Series programming training courses delivered at organizations worldwide visit www.deitel.com/training or write to email@example.com
- Join the Deitel social networking communities on Facebook® at facebook.com/DeitelFan, Twitter® at @deitel, Google+™ at google.com/+DeitelFan, LinkedIn® at bit.ly/DeitelLinkedIn, YouTube™ at youtube.com/user/DeitelTV and subscribe to the Deitel® Buzz Online e-mail newsletter at www.deitel.com/newsletter/subscribe.html
About This Book
Sales of iOS devices and app downloads have been explosive. The first-generation iPhone sold 6.1 million units in its initial five quarters of availability (bit.ly/iPhoneGen1l). The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, released in September 2014, sold over 10 million combined in their first weekend of availability (bit.ly/FirstiPhone6Weekend). iPad sales are equally impressive. The first generation iPad, launched in April 2010, sold 3 million units in its first 80 days of availability (bit.ly/iPadGen1). In just the first quarter of 2014, Apple sold a record 26 million iPads (bit.ly/iPad2014Q1). At the time of this writing, there were over 1.2 million apps in the App Store (bit.ly/iOSApps2014) and more than 75 billion apps have been downloaded!
This book presents leading-edge computing technologies for professional software developers. At the heart of the book is the Deitel “app-driven approach”– a variant of Deitel’s live-code approach–concepts are presented in the context of complete working iOS apps, rather than using code snippets. The introduction and app test drives at the beginning of each chapter show one or more sample executions. The book’s source code is available at: www.deitel.com/books/iOS8FP1.
You’ll quickly learn everything you need to start building iOS 8 apps–beginning with a test-drive of the Tip Calculator app in Chapter 1, then building your first apps in Chapter 2 with visual programming and in Chapter 3 with Swift. By the time you reach Chapter 9, you’ll be ready to create your own apps for submission to the App Store. We’ll overview the submission process, including uploading your apps, deciding whether to sell your apps or offer them for free, and marketing them using in-app advertising, social media, Internet public relations and more.
Deitel, Swift, Series, Edition, AppDriven, Developer, Programmers, Approach
Entirely rewritten for Apple’s Swift programming language, this updated cookbook helps you overcome the vexing issues you’re likely to face when creating apps for iOS devices.
You’ll find hundreds of new and revised recipes for using the iOS 8 SDK, including techniques for working with Health data and HomeKit accessories, enhancing and animating graphics, storing and protecting data, sending and receiving notifications, and managing files and folders among them. Each recipe includes sample code on GitHub that you can use right away.
- Use CloudKit APIs to store information in the cloud with ease
- Create custom keyboards and extensions
- Access users’ health-related information with HealthKit
- Interact with accessories inside the user’s home with HomeKit
- Create vibrant and lifelike user interfaces with UIKit Dynamics
- Use the Keychain to protect your app’s data
- Develop location-aware and multitasking-aware apps
- Work with iOS 8’s audio and video APIs
- Use Event Kit UI to manage calendars, dates, and events
- Take advantage of the accelerometer and the gyroscope
- Get working examples for implementing gesture recognizers
- Retrieve and manipulate contacts and groups from the Address Book
- Determine a camera’s availability and access the Photo Library
Start building apps for iOS 8 with Apple’s Swift programming language. If you’re grounded in the basics of Xcode and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. Through deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll learn how to create views, manipulate view controllers, and use iOS frameworks for adding features such as audio and video, access to user calendars and photos, and tracking the device’s location.
Example code is available on GitHub in the form of full projects that you can download, study, and run.
- Build iOS apps with Swift
- Create, arrange, draw, layer, and animate views that respond to touch
- Use view controllers to manage multiple screens in a way that’s understandable to users
- Explore UIKit interface objects, such as scroll views, table views, popovers, web views, and maps
- Work with Cocoa frameworks for sensors, location, sound, and video
- Access user libraries: music, photos, address book, and calendar
- Examine additional topics including data storage, file sharing, networking, and threading
Topics new to iOS 8 include:
- Major changes in app coordinate space and interface rotation
- Trait collections and size classes
- View margins, visual effect views, and major animation changes
- Changes to presented view controllers, popovers and split view controllers, alert and action sheet architecture
- Table view automatic variable row heights and sliding cells
- Classes for search results display, web view, video display, and audio mixing and effects
- Today extensions, Actions extensions, Photo Editing extensions
- Xcode 6 features: conditional constraints, view debugging, designable views, inspectable properties, new segue types
Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new A8 chip delivers more power, even while driving a larger display. Other Features include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, USB: v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, Browser: HTML (Safari), Messaging: iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion Battery, Talktime: Up to 14 Hours (3G), Standby: Up to 250 Hours (3G)
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100, 4G: LTE 700/800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 (will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint)
- 4.7″ LED-backlit IPS LCD Multi-Touchscreen w/ Shatter-Proof Glass and Oleophobic Coating
- iOS 8, Dual-Core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) Processor, Chipset: Apple A8, PowerVR GX6650 (hexa-core graphics) Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera, 720p, burst, HDR
- Internal Memory: 128GB, 1GB RAM